Come celebrate your birthday with The Bead Gallery!
Our staff will provide one-on-one instruction for a pre-selected project. A deposit is required to secure party date.
- Ages 7 and up (younger ages welcome with the group)
- $12 per guest (plus tax)
- 4 guest minimum
- Parties run approximately 1 ½ hours
- Single $10 food surcharge.
- Juice boxes, cupcakes, cookies, candy, and other food that can be contained and single serving foods. Sorry, we can’t allow cake.
- Guests must supply their own serve ware.
Have a date at the Bead Gallery! Our staff will custom plan an event for your group.
- $5 sitting fee per guest, includes basic finishing. Does not include teaching or materials. (minimum of 3 people)
- $10 sitting fee per guest with a dedicated designer, includes finishing, does not include teaching or materials. (minimum of 4 people)
Drop In Beading
We welcome drop in beaders! We have open space for your convenience and a member on staff willing to assist you, when not helping other customers.
Scouts ages 8 and up will enjoy earning their “beading badge” as they walk through the history of bead making and learn about the different types of beads with our staff. Scouts will then complete a pre-selected project with one-on-one instruction.
- Ages 7 and up
- $12 per guest (tax exempt w/ valid certificate)
- 4 guest minimum
- Event runs for 2 hours
- If there is food, there will be an additional $10.00 surcharge, but only with permitted food (see birthday parties).
A deposit is required to secure event date.
- A deposit of either half the amount for the total number of guests or the sitting fee for each guest is required to secure the date for all group events.
- Reservations for groups larger than 16 can be scheduled for evenings only. All evening events will begin no later than 6:00pm. Large groups require 30 days advance notice.
- All classes and private lessons require a deposit of $10.00 at the time of registration to confirm your place. Please note that classes require a minimum of 2 students or The Bead Gallery may cancel the class.
- In order to accommodate your busy schedule, we offer most of our classes upon request. Private lessons available @ $40.00 for 1 hour or $60.00 for 2 hours.
If you must cancel, The Bead Gallery is happy to reschedule your event or class at another mutually convenient time.
If no other time is convenient, you may receive a refund under the following conditions:
- Cancellations made up to a week (7 days) prior to the event/class will receive a full refund of the deposit.
- Cancellations made within the week of the event/class may be transferred to another event or store credit.
- If The Bead Gallery cancels the class/event, we will offer a refund or store credit.
- Cancellations within 24 hours of the event/class will receive store credit only and subject to forfeiture of deposit.