For absolute beginners interested in learning the basics of jewelry making. We cover core skills: turning loops, crimping, and sequencing. We’ll introduce the tools and discuss the materials used in creating your own simple jewelry. Students will complete 2 pieces in class.
- $25, approximately 2 hours (some materials supplied – ALL tools supplied)
Class is held monthly, usually on the first Saturday. All purchases day of class 15% off
Intro to Wire Wrapping
You know how to turn a simple loop and you’ve been making some pieces on your own. You’re ready for the next step! We’ll teach you how to create a beaded chain link of wire with either single or multiple connections. Wire wrapping creates a more secure connection and can also enhance the visual appeal of your work.
- $25, approximately 2 hours (ALL practice wire included – ALL tools supplied)
All purchases day of class 15% off
Free Form Wire Working (Pendants)
Create your own pendants, rings, and wrapped stones, while learning how to bend, twist, and curl wire. Bring ideas and get ready for a creative time!
- $25, approximately 2 hours (Some practice wire included – ALL tools supplied.)
Prerequisite Intro to Wire Wrapping or basic knowledge of wrapping is required. All purchases day of class 15% off
Needle and Thread Projects.
We offer a variety of needle and thread projects. They are generally taught on Saturdays and projects will rotate monthly, open to requests.
- $25, approximately 2 hours (most supplies not included)
Not all projects will be completed within the class time, but finishing will always be covered. All purchases day of class 15% off.
Workshops are all materials included, project based, open sessions. Workshops are a casual approach to learning. We’ll show you how to make the project and then you’ll work on your own. We’ll monitor your progress and assist you with any problems. Cost varies by project.
- A deposit is required to secure the date for all group events.
- All evening events will begin no later than 6:00 pm. Large groups require 14 days advance notice.
- We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule a class or workshop for less than 2 students.
- In order to accommodate your busy schedule, we offer most of our classes upon request. Private lessons available for $40, maximum of 2 hours.
If you must can
cel, The Bead Gallery is happy to reschedule your event or class at another mutually convenient time. If no other time is convenient, you may receive a refund under the following conditions:
- Cancellations made within the week of the event or class may be transferred to another event, for store credit, or a refund.
- The Bead Gallery cancels the class or event, we will offer a refund or store credit.
- Cancellations within 24 hours of the event or class will receive store credit only and subject to forfeiture of deposit.
- Students that fail to show up on the day of the class, without notification, will forfeit the deposit.